joi, 29 iulie 2010

Close to you....

I can't sleep at night 
I'm staring at the phone 
Knowing you are not alone 
She is right there by your side 
I'm tryin' just to hide 
All the things I feel inside 

I can sense the chemistry 
When you're standing close to me 
I feel like a ship that's lost at see 
It's getting harder to ignore 
Is not like anything before 
I know it's crazy baby 
But I want more 

I wish I could be close to you 
And feel you every move 
Never meant to feel this way 
Maybe you would come around one day 
I wish I could be close to you 
And feel you every touch 
'Cas this girl want give the way I feel 
Heaven knows I wanted it so much 
Wanted it so much,wanted it so much 
I wish that I could be so close to you 

I'm the one to blame 
Tryin' to explain 
But I will cost myself such pain 
Your heart is occupied 
Now try to turn the time 
But time was never on my side 

I can sense the chemistry 
When you're standing close to me 
I feel like a ship that's lost at see 
It's getting harder to ignore 
Is not like anything before 
I know it's crazy baby 
But I want more 

I wish I could be close to you 
And feel you every move 
Never meant to feel this way 
Maybe you will come around one day 
I wish I could be close to you 
And feel you every touch 
'Cas this girl want give the way I feel 
Heaven knows I wanted it so much 

I wanna give you every touch 
I wanna be so close to you 
I wanna you to feel this way 
Feel this way,feel the way I do 
Wanted it so much 
Close to you.......................................................

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu